• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update for Illustrator - 24.0.1

Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The latest release for Illustrator (24.0.1) is live now. In this release, we fixed some stability issues reported after the MAX release. 

In this release, we fixed some stability issues reported after the MAX release. 

Please check this link for the list of fixed issues in this release.

If you don't see the update, check and follow the steps suggested here.

Thanks,

Om

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care so they can login to your system to fix this.

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika,

I uninstalled the update of Illustrator (24.0.1), and reverted to the previous version (24.0). While it's not working as fast as it used to BEFORE the update to 24.0.1 (or should be, given what we pay for this software), it is workable. It's slow, sluggist, frustrating, hogging all of my computer resources, and I'm really irritated, but it's working (I should say, limping along). I think that Adobe should scrap whatever was done in that 24.0.1 version and send out an updated version, because it's jacked. 

Carolyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP...I installed the update and when I open my CAD generated AI , DWG, OR DXF files I can  no longer see the dielines?  how can fix this asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what do you see instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator was working totally fine for me until this update. Now it's impossible to work in... it's laggy and sticky – takes several secs to click and select anything, and then cannot select the actual thing I need, cannot use built-in standard shortcut keys (like Copy and Paste). Sometimes, I can't even click on the cursor tool and the hand icon is stuck, all I can do is move the pages. Slow to save, and slow to flip from one app to another I have open. Frustrating!

Tried uninstall and reinstall, tired deleting preferences, tired everything others have suggested. It's still not working properly. Need urgent help as it's interfering with my work – my livelihood!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kat!

I have for now reverted to previous versions adobe and illustrator. Meanwhile everybody fin out what the problems are. But I do recognize "the short cuts not working" from before. I have english software, and english system. But also swedish language selections for some things and keyboard. Windows 10. For me it took ages to discover and help from both adobe and windows. The menu for windows below to the right has to reselect swedish every time instead of english then it works. Maybe could be something similar for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm really, really pleased to say Adobe tech support solved my problem remotely. My AI issues were due to Dictation being turned on in System Preference (in Keyboard). Apparently a known problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kat,

I don't use any Dictation resources, but I did what you did (uninstalled and downgraded), and it's working - not fast, not well, but working. I hope that Adobe can figure out what the software elves did and undo it. They've got us, however - there isn't another software program we can go to at this point, without massive interruption and time constraints. But thank you for your suggestion - you got me at least UP.

Carolyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They can't fix anything that is related just to your system setup. You need to contact Customer Care.

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue, I had the version 24.0 and all of the sudden started to show this message when opened:

2019-12-06_09h04_45.png

I thought I should update, because the Creative Cloud was telling me there was an update, and after doing it, it still shows the same message. I cannot use Illustrator now 😕

I switched back to the 2019 version, but my recent works that were made in version 2020 are opened like if they were PDFs, not editables.

Any solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Request you to search for discussions similar to the issues you are facing or create a new discussion so that we can assist. Every issue can be unique and need different approaches or troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines