• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects move when I select, direct selection tool problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with Selection and Direct Selection Tool. When I select the object, it moves by itself. Also direct selection tool doesn't work normal: objects move generally, not the points I'm selecting. Also when I want to align 2 objects corresponding to one of them (so I choose 2 objects, and then 1 of them to align to which), it doesn't highlight. When I choose some object and want to choose some instrument to use, the object moves on the canvas to the direction of the instument panel. 
I have Adobe Illustrator 2024 (the same with older versions, also tried to reinstall current version and install older), MacOS 13.5.2. I have wacom, but this problem occurs not only with wacom, but also when I work on my laptop touchpad.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already contact Customer Care?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I contact with Adobe Virtual Assistant, I hope it will help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monika, do you know how to contact Help Center, but not the Adode virtual assistant? I have already tried to resolve the problem with adobe virtual assistant, but it didn't help at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try and type "Agent" into the chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines