• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

objects stopped aligning to each other

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to drag around a rectangle or elipse and it would show like the blue lines showing its alignment to other objects or shapes, but today it's not working any more for some reason?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Hi Maximillian B.

Have you accidentally switched off your Smart Guides? You'll see that option in the View menu, but you can more easily toggle them with the shortcut CMD+U (CTRL+U on Windws).

Usually Smart Guides are magenta in color but this can be changed in the preferences, so I'm assuming that's why you're seeing them as blue on your machine.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maximillian B.

Have you accidentally switched off your Smart Guides? You'll see that option in the View menu, but you can more easily toggle them with the shortcut CMD+U (CTRL+U on Windws).

Usually Smart Guides are magenta in color but this can be changed in the preferences, so I'm assuming that's why you're seeing them as blue on your machine.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much!

Also, I'm just slightly color blind so that's why I may not have been able to tell the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines