• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option and pull down menus off screen (Windows 10)!

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two monitors and a Wacom Cintiq. When I have Illustrator on monitor 2 or Cintiq, the option and pull down menus go off screen, even when Illustator is maximized. I tried resetting workspace in Illustrator. but it didn't work. This does not happen in the main monitor. How do I move them back? â€ƒ

3891D30D-C4CD-4709-9D4A-A82AEE73F620.jpeg

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported quite a few times, but I'm not sure if it has been solved in newer versions. Which version are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v26.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already tried:

- reset workspace

- reset preferences

- delete the user preference file

- disconnect and reconnect wacom

- uninstall/reinstall Illustrator v26.1

- uninstall and install v25

None of these helped with the panels going off my wacom screen. What else can I try? Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realized that if I set my wacom as the MAIN DISPLAY, then this problem with off-screen panels does NOT happen. But as long as it's an extended display, it happens. Any idea how to fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know there is no otehr solution. Please post a bug report at http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines