Panels and Toolbar Missing when I open Illustrator 26.0.2 (Windows)

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title states my panels, toolbar, and control bar/menu are missing when I open Illustrator. I’ve restarted by PC. I’ve updated Illustrator (there was an update). I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the program all to no avail. The layout stays in Essentials Classic and will not be changed. I cannot reset it. I have been able to go to the window tab and open the toolbar and the control menu/bar. I’m able to reselect all my panels but I’m worried that if I close out of the program all of my panels and tools will disappear again, as this has been the case so far.

Suggestions as to the issue?

Much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean it's not even there when you create a new file?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. If I close the program and reopen it the next day, none of my panels or tools are saved. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines