• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pantone solid coated missing

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pantone solid coated missing in illustrator 2023.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Please refer to this: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/pantone-color-books-illustrator.html

You can still install a slightly older version and dig out the color books from it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

@Anubhav Majumder - you marked an answer as correct with outdated information. The current Pantone information is displayed on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/pantone-plus.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I no longer have earlier versions? This is a mess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is still one version that you can download that has the libraries.

Install an older version of Illustrator: 2023 (27.0), this is the last version that has the old Pantone Color books.

In the Creative Cloud app select Apps > All Apps > Illustrator > click the 3 dots …  next to the Open button >  click Other Versions and select 27.0

Go the Illustrator 2023 Application folder > Presets > (your language folder) > Swatches > Color Books > and make a copy of PANTONE+ Solid Coated.acb and PANTONE+ Solid Uncoated.acb 

Keep them in a safe place and copy them to the same location in the Illustrator 2024 application folder.

You can then uninstall the older version.

If you have a Photoshop license, you can install Photoshop 22.2.

Then, open Photoshop 2021 Application folder > Presets > Color Books and you will find the PANTONE color books, so copy it to Illustrator's Color Books folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, podés agregar las paletas de pantone, copiarlas desde tu version anterior de Illustrator.. ver imagen. Adjunto el archivo Pantone Solid coatedCaptura de Pantalla 2022-12-21 a la(s) 14.06.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have to solve this! Please! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gracielle nonakm79192628 This is not Adobe's doing - the issue lies with Pantone. To their credit, Adobe has offered some workarounds for users to get by for now:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/pantone-plus.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, All right, sorry. So I rope Pantone y Adobe solved this then :o)
Thanks Kevin, for mí is more easyer open a older versión of Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gracielle nonakm79192628 that is one of the workarounds, but if you already have an older version of Illustrator, you can move the swatch libraries to your current folders and use them there as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot Kevin! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the exact same question.

I bought TPG fans+specifier from Pantone and now can't use it with the most efficient (for me) tool in Illustrator (Colour Libraries) to start matching the colours to "real life" since .acb isn't available. With the previous TCX + TPX it worked like a charm. I'm frustrated and disappointed 

ja35102056_0-1693984413108.png

Can you please fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I no longer have older versions of A.I.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help - my system just updated Illustrator to 28 and I can't find the 26 version to download with the Pantone Charts - can someone email them to me or tell me where to get them ASAP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines