Pantone unavailable in Illustrator 2022

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I update Pantone Color Palettes inillustreter  Illustrator 2022 so that missing colors can be made available (i.e.: colors 2389 & 2263 are currently unavailable via the Pantone Coated Color Library.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pantone Libraries have been removed from all Adobe Applications. 

You should contact Pantone.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved to Illustrator forum]

I simply copied the old Swatch libraries from the prior versions to the new AI presets folder. Granted, it won't have the latest-and-greatest colors in it, but they still work.

David Creamer: Community Expert, Adobe Certified Instructor, and Adobe Certified Expert (since 1995)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are printing as a true spot color, you can make your own spot color and try to make it look as close as possible on screen. 

David Creamer: Community Expert, Adobe Certified Instructor, and Adobe Certified Expert (since 1995)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines