• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste on All Artboards is broken?

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens very often for me when attempting to copy and paste on all artboards. See attached photos for clear example: I created a new document with identical 30 artboards (for sketching a new font idea), and the guides that I set for Artboard 1 do not paste in place at all. In fact, doing it individually is also broken. It seems as though there is a grid-offset of some kind that is broken. What am I missing? To be clear, this is the first and second actions I am taking on this new document. Nothing else has been done that might affect teh Artboards' positioning or whatever. New Document, try to lay down a consistent Guide structure for font building, and boom it gives me this. What gives?

Screenshot 2023-05-26 114515.pngScreenshot 2023-05-26 114459.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am quite certain I know your issue.

Window >> Artboards to show your Artboards

Make your selection.

After making the selection notice I have Artboard 6 selected, (because I frame selected and this is where my mouse-up happened)

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 1.18.54 PM.jpg

Rather than battle remaking the selection, click on Artboard 1 in Arboards windows to change your selection for starting reference.

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 1.19.00 PM.jpg

Then cut and paste on all artboards

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 1.19.17 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2023 Jun 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still need help or can we mark this post as solved so others do not read still trying to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines