• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen tool display error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to work with the pen tool and anchor point tool. I'm getting weird behaviours on the corners. I'm not using an outline, only fill yet you'll see the second image is showing an extension of the shape which is not part of my image. It should be a clean, crisp corner. Also the blue line (sorry I don't know the name of it) when I select the item is not aligning properly. Any tips? I have installed the latest bug fix but still having this problem.

I don't have snap to point, snap to pixel or rubber band selected.

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 4.28.29 pm.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-04 at 4.28.57 pm.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

I solved my own problem! I was viewing in GPU mode. I changed it to CPU and the problem disappeared. Not sure of the difference technically but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my own problem! I was viewing in GPU mode. I changed it to CPU and the problem disappeared. Not sure of the difference technically but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done, thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines