Exit

Plug-in interfaces appears too big on graphic tablet

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-01-30 231414.jpg

Hello,

I am using Illustrator v27.2 and Huion Kamvas 13 graphic tablet. When I am working on a Huion graphic tablet, plugins interfaces looks so big and much of options are not showing as you see in a picture I attached. 

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Third party plugins , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

does this problem only occur with the graphic tablet? If you use the mouse instead you do not encounter any problems, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, only occurs with graphic tablet.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the most recent version of both Graphic tablet and Astute inkscribe plugin ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using recent version of Graphic Tablet driver and Astute Graphics 3.5.2. I think this is latest version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @cemc18303069,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind trying to reset the Display Resolution to the default and Scaling to 100% (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-display-settings-in-windows-37f0e05e-98a9-474c-317a...), and then relaunching Illustrator to check if it helps?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you so much for your interest. I scaled down resolution to %100 and relaunched AI but nothing changed on graphic tablet.

2023-02-01 205037.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @cemc18303069,

Thanks for confirming that. Would you also mind checking if User Interface scaling under Illustrator preferences is set to small? Also, kindly post a screenshot of your Windows Display resolution and scaling so we can check this further.

AnubhavMajumder_0-1675682593675.png

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Yes, I already checked UI Scaling to small in preferences. You can find my resolution settings below. I recognized another thing. If I make graphics tablet to my main monitor that problem is not occur anymore. But when graphic tablet is my second monitor it occurs. Thank you so much for your help. 

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-06 142907.jpg

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-06 142925.jpg

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines