• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Preview won't work

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the adobe illustrator to make designs and print them in tiles for large wooden flags I carve by hand. With the new 2022 update, it is not allowing me to tile or print preview at all. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your system, your documents, your printer and the default print configuration nobody can even begin to guess. Aside from the fact that these issues seem to have a way of reappearing with every other release, the simple truth is that this ofte ncomes down to a miscommunication between AI and the printer driver and you may have to tweak soem knobs outside AI.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show a screenshot, and we can better help you, and will be a better usage of everyone's time.

Did you check Tile Full Pages here?

MikeGondek_0-1664200627864.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines