• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROCESADOR ARM

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, recientemente me he comprado una tablet surface pro X con procesador ARM. Mi sorpresa ha sido cuando he tenido que instalar el illustrator; no me deja!!! Se sabe cuando habrá sorftare de illustrator e Indesing para este procesador?

Parece ser que de momento solo funciona el photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always a good idea to check the system requirements when investing in new equipment.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Manuel29382941o2kp,

I understand your frustration. As of now, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign are not available for ARM processors like the one in your Surface Pro X tablet. Currently, only Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop has been optimized to work on ARM processors.

We are continuously working on developing and optimizing software for different platforms and processors, including ARM-based devices. However, I do not have information on specific release dates for Illustrator and InDesign for ARM processors.

I recommend keeping an eye on our official website (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/arm-processors.html) for the latest updates on software compatibility with ARM processors.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines