• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Processor with integrated graphics is enough?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
I want to buy a laptop for illustrator. I don't want to pay a lot of money for an extra graphics card and I want to ask if a good processor with integrated graphics is enough. Example Ryzen 7 5550U or 5800U (it's in the amount I have).
In the videocardbenchmark net gives approx 2300 points but I don't know if it is enough.
See photo.
ryzen.JPG

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best thing to do is have a look at the system requirements...

System requirements | Adobe Illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Nikolaos29330219lfas,

Thanks for reaching out. The integrated GPU in the Ryzen laptop APUs is sufficient for basic to moderate work in Illustrator. However, you may have difficulties when working on larger files and in 3D as the integrated GPU does not have the dedicated VRAM (1GB minimum / 4GB recommended).

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines