• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Procreate cmyk issue

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I drew with cmyk using procreate app and brought it to illust and made stickers with that.

And I got that sticker , the colour is not clear like cmyk. So that meant the photoshop/illust can't read that colour layer precisely. So I want to know why and what kind of cmyk in procreate app is suitable for the photoshop/illust. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a few learning curves to work on here, I'm afraid and there isn't really a way to sugar-coat this for you—you need to develop a basic understanding of digital colour. You will just have to put the results that you have now down to experience.

We don't have any idea of how ProCreate manages colour here—it's not made by Adobe—but even though you think you're creating in CMYK, trust me you are not—when you're working on a tablet you are working in RGB and the app is doing some conversion to CMYK for you. There's not a lot we can do to help you without you learning about colour, first—sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is ProCreate's color profile management, not Adobe software's ability to read color profiles. There are known issues with ProCreate CMYK profiles even as you copy from one canvas to another within the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines