• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product feedback

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please give me feedback about my extensions for Adobe Illustrator. It's helpful? looks amazing?

Which is the best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvTjbx15RNk&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSGdfyoBUPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGq4xnG1rNU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working in print production/ pre-press I would have little use for your tools, but they seem okay. I just found some of the panels in the measure tool sort of confusing and not thought through. I would rather have some standard color swatches rather than having to go in and set the color of the measurements every time. Conversely, I wouldn't really muck around with text sizes, placement distances or what to measure every time. I'd simply hit a "Measure this!" button and it would create the measurement based on the active selection. You need to establish a preset system and this kind of simplification, especially since your target demographic - print facilities and pre-press shops - will use the same settings every time for their internal workflows and/ or according to ISO and Fogra specs. Step & Repeat could probably benefit from honoring alignments and guides, which is more of a suggestion for future versions rather than a criticism.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nice work. i've seen lots of interest in something similar to the measure one over the years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea.

What are they about?

I am too lazy to watch 3 untitled youtube videos to find out

Why not put a proper  description here?

So I can see if I am interested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or a link to your site at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, better is see something how it works, then describe something and somebody might think that it's only imagination.

So..

PreciseMeasure is a tool to measure objects in several options. You can easily measure the height and width of an object , a distance between an object and a corner radius, just select what you want to measure. You can set font color, line color, font size and arrow head. If you want to change something after measure, you can use EDIT panel. There are functions like: change font size, slide text and line You can measure in different units of measurement, just change the document settings.

Color Chart generates color transition on 20 different ranges between basic and the maximum color. If you often use your image mapping heading to "gold sample" this is the perfect tool for you. You can generate the chart and print it on dedicated material easily.

Step&Repeat - is a tool for creating imposition of any object which you select, in a short time with different ways. Tool is divided into three parts:

1. ExpressImpo - you can easily create imposition according to your input value, you must define information like: width and height of an object, horizontal and vertical space between the objects. After that, imposition will be created.
  2. ExpressSheet - you can easily create imposition according to your input value, you must define information like: width and height of an object, horizontal and vertical space between the objects and page dimension. You can fill in the sheet with width and height input, or use button "Artboard size" to get current dimension of your artboard. The same situation is with the "Selection" button, but you must first select an object to get its dimension. Tool will automatically fit the object on page which you define and make step and repeat as many times as fit on the page and will make your object in the center of the artboard.
  3. ExpressRepeat - if you have several layouts with the same dimension you can use that tool. You must define information like: width and height of an object, horizontal and vertical space between objects and when you click button "Do it!" you must select folder where there are pdf files with the layouts. After that, imposition will be proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That extensions support Illustrator 2017?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I always updating to highest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines