• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Programs without subscription

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm from Russia. Due to the fact that I can't pay for my subscription right now due to sanctions, can I use older versions of the program without a subscription? Which version of the program can I use without buying a subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care directly.

On the forum we don't have access to accounts: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote there and they gave me a link to this site. In fact, you don't need access to my account to answer my question. I'm wondering if Adobe has programs that I can use without buying a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no apps without a subscription currently available.

Version CS6 was the last one that you could get without a subscription. It's not available any longer through official channels. It's not recommended at all to get it else where, because it's not guaranteed that you get functioning software without viruses and you cannot register it to your name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe applications that don’t require a subscription are Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. They are widely available for less than US$100, often in a bundle together. However, they are consumer level software and may not have all the features you want.

If you need more power than Photoshop Elements has, you can unlock some advanced features using Elements+, which is not from Adobe.

Adobe does not have a non-subscription version of Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines