Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir

Quick way of drawing a path around an image? For printer/cutter machine

Nuevo aquí ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

Hi all,

i need to create a print/cut file for my printer, the machine will first print then cut around the shapes.

I am placing the png files inside Illustrator, what's the quickest way of drawing an exact cutting line around my images? See for example watermellon images attached.

Using the pen tool takes time, i was wondering what else i could do?

thanks!

TEMAS
Dibujar y diseñar , Imprimir y publicar , Herramientas

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines

correct answers 1 respuesta correcta

Community Expert , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

You could duplicate the image and use Image Trace. Trace in Black and White with High contrast and the Expand the result.

Or apply a stroke to the raster image in the appearance panel and then Effect > Path > Outline object to the stroke. Then Expand appearance.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-18 um 12.36.17.png

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copiado

You could duplicate the image and use Image Trace. Trace in Black and White with High contrast and the Expand the result.

Or apply a stroke to the raster image in the appearance panel and then Effect > Path > Outline object to the stroke. Then Expand appearance.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-18 um 12.36.17.png

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,

Copiado

thank you so much, the second method works perfectly!

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copiado

MÁS RECIENTES

You're welcome!

After you have expanded the effect, I would take a look at the resulting path, there might be a lot of anchor points, which might cause the plotter to be slow. You could run Object > Path > Simplify on it.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines