• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error [IMer]" when I try to export a PNG

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with Adobe illustrator 5.1, while exporting a png file in 300ppi with artboards, I get the error "The operation cannot be completed due to an unknown error"
Computer Parameters 16Gb RAM, Nvidia Quatro M2000, Process I7-7700,
Reinstalling the software does not help, and neither does reinstalling the system
Drivers and system up-to-date, updates adobe package, Microsoft zumi primary software,
paging files increase, run as administrator, CPU overclocked. exclusion
anti-aliasing doesn't help.
Please help
TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the actual document settings, in particular the effective resulting pixel size? Older versions had issues when images exceeded certain sizes or had odd aspect ratios since at the time the PNG encoder couldn't handle that...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Illustrator CS6 works good. Document was imported from PDF to Illustrator 5.1, when i export without artboard resolution exported file is ~10000x9986.

Once in while i have error -108 not enough memory to display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is already a CS file and then you made a PDF to get it to version CS5, then you might have a very complex file structure (because of the conversion).

Additionally version CS5 is a 32 bit application which means it cannot address more then 3 GB of RAM. CS6 is a 64 bit app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem but I fixed it.

my solution is

edit - preference - plug-ins & scratch disk -> I changed the primary and secondary of the scratch disks to 'C:₩'

this solution worked for me.

or you can try setting the primary and secondary routes to different places.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines