• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Relink multiple images and export in jpg

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is my first post, been searching for nearly 2 hours for my solution, didn't end up with any answers

I have a template with the size of 500x500, there's my company logo at the right bottom and there's a brand's logo at the top left, i created a layer to put the products in the middle of the templates.

So now I have nearly 400 products to be relink and export into jpg, anyone can help me with this? I found out I have to use javascript for this and i have no clue of how to do this.

relink.png

I would like to have 2 folders, first folder is my product, second folder would be the export photos be at(with the same title would it be possible?).

so the script should be able to read from the first folder and relink the product automatically in the layer and export into jpg automatically and being save into the second folder. (all the product images have the same size so no worries about it.)

Million thanks!

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

I would do this with photoshop.

create an image 500 x 500 (same as your Product images)

Place the logo etc. where you want them. and save this file.

Then create an action to place this file on top of your images.

Run this as a batch across all product photos.

I'd look up a tutorial for batch adding watermark to photos to get a detailed step by step.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would do this with photoshop.

create an image 500 x 500 (same as your Product images)

Place the logo etc. where you want them. and save this file.

Then create an action to place this file on top of your images.

Run this as a batch across all product photos.

I'd look up a tutorial for batch adding watermark to photos to get a detailed step by step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sir! I've manage to do it nicely with the guide!!! Somehow someone inbox me to a fee of 40$ to do it

lucky you show up!

PS: How ever i've face a problem editing all the photo's images into 500x500, some of them aren't exactly the size, some are bigger some are smaller, any ways to make all the images to fit nicely into center of the canvas and resizing them(so there would actually some extra free space around the product,not resizing it into 500x500px, it would be out of shape)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

record a new action.

First go to File->Automate->Fit Image...

set that to 500 x 500. (or a bit smaller if you want more space)

Second go to Image->Canvas Size...

set that to 500 x 500 pixels, and white down the bottom. (this is assuming products are on White background.)

Third you want to select the action you made to add your watermark and press play.

Stop recording.

Then when you batch all the images use the new action

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you pay good money for the software.

These forums are here so we can all get the best out of it.

I am only to happy to help, as so many here have helped me.

you have come here because you would like to learn how to do this for yourself.

If you wanted to pay someone to do it you would have gone somewhere like freelancer.com

Many here are happy to do the hard yards for money, and that's fine. but I don't like that they are pushing for it like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines