Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right mouse click Menu showing up on second screen lower right corner

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Illustrator Community-

Since my clean install to Monterey I have not been able to solve my right mouse button menu popping up on the lower right hand corner of my second work screen.    This only occurs in Illustrator. I use a Wacom Cintiq all the time so this issue really wrecks the workflow.illustrator screen question.jpg   I have searched online forums and tried updating, and resetting my preferences but I can't seem to fix it.

Has anyone been able to solve this and how did you do it?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried different screen resolutions? Can you check this by changing the screen resolutions?

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been reported a couple of times in connection with multiple screens. I'm not sure if it has been solved already.

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/44274516-right-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines