• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roland CutStudio Illustrator plugin does not work

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community, since a few days the CutStudio plugin in my Illustrator does not work anymore. No connection can be made to CutStudio and therefore no paths can be sent from Illustrator directly to CutStudio. There is no general connection problem. I can select my CAMM GS-24 directly through CutStudio and send cutting jobs to the GS-24. The drivers are up to date. Any ideas how I can solve the problem? Are there any known problems in connection with CutStudio Plugin and Illustrator?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thin the problem is, that I already have Version 26 in my Adobe plan and the Plugin is only compatible with Version 25. How can I go back to Version 25? 🙂

Thanks for your help and time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines