• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Round corners doesn't work after 11000% zoom

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated my illustrator to version 27.2 in an attempt to solve this issue.

The issue: round corner widget appears and can be selected but as soon as I click and drag the shape starts rotating.

This only happens after 11000% zoom and it's a problem my partner who is working on the same version of illustrator on a different machine doesn't have. We are both working on Windows.

halp?

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are outside the shape rather than inside..?

When you hover over the corner widget do you get the bevel icon appearing..

Screenshot 2023-02-17 150537.png

..or do you get the rotaion arrows?

Screenshot 2023-02-17 150549.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ioana5CCB,

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with round corners not working properly after a certain zoom level in Illustrator, even after updating to version 27.2. I'm sorry to hear that.

This issue might be related to high DPI screens. Would you mind trying the following settings to see if it helps:

Anshul_Saini_0-1676671930254.png

If this doesn't resolve the issue, you may try resetting Illustrator preferences.

If the issue still persists, please provide more information about your and your partner's system and display details, such as screen resolution and graphics card. This will help us better understand the problem and find a solution.

We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines