• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Display of certain tool option panels

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the Recolor Artwork tool, the panel is huge. When I open the Advanced Options, the panel takes up 2/3rds of the Illustrator window. The attached screenshot spans the entire screen of my 17" monitor. I am on a PC, resolution at 100%. If I set it any lower, it becomes too hard to see everything else on my computer. I'm in an online Illustrator course and no one can figure out what's happening. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it? Thanks. Screenshot RT_AdvOpts for Forum.jpg

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that it is huge. Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Well, I guess we will have to live with it! Are you on PC? I am wondering if this size anomaly has to do with Windows. 

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on a MacBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines