• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrubby/Animated Zoom turns off occasionally in Photohsop/Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes my animated/scrubby zoom stops working while I'm in the middle of a project. This happens in both Photoshop and Illustrator. I've toggled GPU settings to reactivate it, but the issue doesn't resolve itself until I restart the application. Is there any way I can fix or maintain animated zoom without constantly restarting?

TOPICS
Bug , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on a Macbook using gestures on the trackpad? 

Those gestures sometimes just fail. That is a system/hardware issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's on PC. It seems to happen no matter what I'm using. Mouse, touchscreen w pen, drawing tablet - the system doesn't respond to any of them once animated zoom stops working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it helps, I use an HP Latitude 2-in-one laptop with an external 1 TB SSD. Also, I experienced the same issue with the latest version of Photoshop and recently downgraded to an earlier version. That didn't change anything either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scrubby zoom in Illustrator is based on the graphic card. Is there maybe a driver update available? Is it a Studio Driver that you have installed? What are the specifics of the card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines