Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separation Issue

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Good day. Hope you are doing good. I have a below issue in Illustrator. Please help me to solve it.

One of our guideline document was created in previous version (24.1.3) of Illustrator 2020. The logo element is fully (color and gradient) applied with PMS 383 C (see snap shot "PMS 383 C).

PMS 383 C.png

While I copy paste into the new document of Illustraor newer version (24.2.3), the Graident color automatically converted into CMYK percentage (see snap shot "CMYK").

CMYK.png

At the same time, I have checked the Gradient Slider - it shows as PMS 383 C (see snap shot "Gradient Slider).

Gradient Slider.png

Please help us to resolve.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Did you use a blur on the spot color? 

Then open the file in an older version, there is currently a bug that converts blurred spot color objects to CMYK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please embed the screenshots into your post and put them into your text at the corresponding places. THank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use a blur on the spot color? 

Then open the file in an older version, there is currently a bug that converts blurred spot color objects to CMYK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ton, Thanks for your reply. 

Yes we have used the Blur on the spot color. I will open that in older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines