Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for review notification

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Does anyone know this?

I'm testing the "share for review" feature in Illustrator. I've commented on the file with a different e-mail address. Now I would have expected an e-mail notification on the e-mail adress I shared the file with. There is nothing. How would I know the client asked for a change?

Is there a way to turn this on? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Annika_1987 @Natalya_P,

I can understand how frustrating it can be to not receive the expected notifications from the "share for review" feature in Illustrator. I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please check your spam or junk folder to see if the email notification for this file ended up there? Also, could you let me know if you are receiving email notifications for other files and if this issue is specific to this particular file? It would also be helpful to know if you are receiving notifications from other emails when a new comment is added.

Additionally, please confirm the exact OS & Ai version and share the share for review link in which you are facing the problem with me here or via DM.

We are here to help. We just need more info.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anshul, 

I tried commenting from a different computer and it's working now. Now I do get an e-mail notification. Probably it checks the IP address of your computer. If it is the same as the computer with wich you shared the file you don't get a notification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update, @Annika_1987. We're glad to hear that you were able to successfully comment and receive email notifications using a different computer. However, you should get an e-mail notification even if you are sending from the same computer.

I checked with the product team, and they request you & @Natalya_P to share the share for review link in which you didn't receive an email notification.

Looking forward to the links.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anshul, 

This is the link but I've already deleted the file it refers to. https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:EU:fd99173f-0e28-4846-8bd4-7741412c402c?view=published

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, @Annika_1987. However, the link you provided didn't help, as the file has already been deleted. Please inform me if you reencounter this problem.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines