• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Someone please tell me the secret to accessing my adobe illustrator files in the cloud

Engaged ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have somewhat mistakenly chosen to save several Illustrator files to the cloud instead of locally. Now that I am ready to access some of those files, I can only do it if I close Illustrator and start it back up. Then I can see my cloud files. If I have 30 files open and want to open number 31 online, I cannot figure it out. 

I can't even figure out where the local cache for adobe cloud files is to get at it that way. And if you google it, the results all point you to Acrobat--the absolute worst app in Adobe's lineup. Even then, no files are listed for Illustrator. 

It really needs to be as simple as Open... Then click a tab that shows online files or local files. Super simple. Even an OPEN ONLINE FILES would be good. Why isn't this a lot easier?

I'm sure it's simple and I am hoping someone can help. If not, I'm getting all of my cloud files out of Adobe hell and saving them locally. Thanks in advance for your help. Sorry, I'm so grumpy about it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

@Jason Burnett Go to File > Open. When the window opens you should see a button that says "open cloud document".

Click that button and you should see all your files saved to the cloud. 

opencloud.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jason Burnett Go to File > Open. When the window opens you should see a button that says "open cloud document".

Click that button and you should see all your files saved to the cloud. 

opencloud.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines