• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

STRG-X STRG-V problem

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes,  when i cut STRG-X an element, that disappers as he shoud, and if i want to paste   STRG-V  doesn´t work,  really strange because usually works well,  and sometimes not.... if i go back and retry than may works.

this problem i have on my pc only wtith illustrator, no other programs has the same problem. 

someone the same problem?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work when you use Cut and paste via the menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

usuall i don´t use the menu, beause i work a lot with illustrator,  all the day on Ai  i can not use the menu, but 80% of the time works well, than suddently doest´t work, 

now i tested many time with menu,  the same objekt, cut > paste ...  after around 10 times same problem.

So i can`t explain the reason, if it was caused from a file, or a strange object i coud understand.  But if i retry with the same object works...  or maximum 2 times does´t work than works again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have anything installed in your system that "enhances" the clipboard?

Do you have an aggressive antivirus that checks the clipboard?

Which options are turned on for the clipboard in Illustrator preferences? You can try and turn off SVG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t have installed a software for any performace, but i use a gaming pc may it has something built inside.  anyway this troble is new for me just since CC 2 updates ago, before i did not have this problem. now i tought i will ank if it is onl my problem or someone else too.

i have the standard antivirus from microsoft. 

I will ty without SVG , attached the settings. 

than i will report tomorrow it the problem persist. 

About SVG Code save, what happens if ithis option is checked on or out?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can turn off the SVG if you don't copy and then paste as code into HTML editors or the like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry 

but i tested all settings options even performace and check off "wiederherstellung"  ,  checking out svg...

if i try very often StrgX  >  StrgV  happens the same problem. 

i am sure that i work correctly because if i  StrgX  the object disappears, so it  is not my faou an the keyboard

as you see on the screenshot it is an easy object.   if  StrgZ   and I try again...  it works.

attached cpu performance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and contact Customer Care. They can have a look into your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had solved it with resetting all preferences in the Creative Cloud and Illustrator. But I also deleted all setting folders for both in the user/%appdata%/roaming ... folder. After this I reinstalled both completely. Maybe this also helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines