• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG Export Issue: “x5F” Added to Layer Names

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same problem happened several versions back. It's back in this new version.

All the layer names have x5F added in the svg code on export svg. Like, <svg id="medal_x5F_icon".

Search and replace is an easy fix, but hopfully the next version fixes it again.

Thanks

Chris

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Hi Anshul

I tested it, and it is fixed in the beta version.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @w2okull,

I understand how frustrating it can be when issues like this reoccur. Many users have reported similar problems, and the product team is actively working on addressing it. Would you mind checking the latest beta version of Illustrator? The team has implemented a fix in that version, and you can install the beta app from the Creative Cloud desktop app under the beta apps section. Your feedback would be valuable! Thank you!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul

I tested it, and it is fixed in the beta version.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That’s great to hear! I’m glad the issue is resolved in the beta version. If you encounter any further issues or have any feedback, please feel free to share it here. Your input helps improve future releases. Thank you for testing it out!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines