• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG filter error

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before the latest update 27.0 I was able to use all the standard SVG filters, however, when I tried using gaussian blur on an object it gave an error message and I don't know what to do. Some SVG filters work, but most of them don't. Before the update I never had this problem before. I can't enable or disable CPU because I have no CPU card and also checked other document settings and changed it up sometimes only resulting in nothing.

The error translates to 'the selected SVG-filter can not be previewed correctly in Illustrator.'2022-10-25 (2).png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's Illustrator 2023 by the way and I use a hp laptop, windows 10. I can download windows 11 but I doubt it will change anything. I also tried retyping the SVG filter codes but that also did not do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines