• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swatches panel disappears every time I use a gradient swatch. How to recover it ?

Contributor ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't understand how to come back to the normal swatches panel after I used a gradient because then I have this panel with all the gradients I used instead of the color swatches. I would like to know how to switch back and forth when I need a color swatch instead of a gradient or viceversa. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

One of the icons at the bottom of your Swatches panel allows you to set what kind of swatches are displayed.

Maybe you show only Gradients.

Set it to Show All Swatches/.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the icons at the bottom of your Swatches panel allows you to set what kind of swatches are displayed.

Maybe you show only Gradients.

Set it to Show All Swatches/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is from a different person not Ton. But you saved me from pulling out my hair. I am learning this "New" swatches panel and have already experienced some difficulties especially when hundreds of swatches disappeared when I saved a gradient swatch. THANK YOU from Need Answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines