• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tapered shapes getting squared off point

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone run into this one? I recently installed Illustrator 2021 and I'm noticing that if I have a shape with a fine point that has anchor handles on it, it's squaring off the corner instead of coming to a point. See the images below for example (three images to show that it looks okay until zoomed in closer).

I've double, triple, and quadruple-checked, and there are no additional anchor points causing the issue. It's on basically every shape that has a fine point (like less than 30 degree corner) with anchor handles coming from it. Is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 12.21.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-29 at 12.21.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-29 at 12.21.41 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Press ctrl + E to turn on/off GPU/CPU preview

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press ctrl + E to turn on/off GPU/CPU preview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Mohammad! That was driving me crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a known bug with this version. I've had it happen to me as well. Fortunately, it's just a screen preview affectation, so your files are fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines