Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text illustrator

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I don't know how this type of text effect is called or done can someone please let me know

or point me to a video explaining..

thank you

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

You've got a few techniques combined here, so I'm not sure which one you mean specifically or if you mean what are the steps to reproduce this entire look. First you've got text that is filled with a gradient. Then you've got a white stroke around the text and an additional gray stroke that has had the bottom points brought inward and extended downward to create a 3D effect. Then you have Effect > Warp > Arc Lower with a negative horizontal bend applied to make the curve on the baseline of the t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've got a few techniques combined here, so I'm not sure which one you mean specifically or if you mean what are the steps to reproduce this entire look. First you've got text that is filled with a gradient. Then you've got a white stroke around the text and an additional gray stroke that has had the bottom points brought inward and extended downward to create a 3D effect. Then you have Effect > Warp > Arc Lower with a negative horizontal bend applied to make the curve on the baseline of the text. Is there a particular step you need help achieving? Maybe these will help:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines