• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text in type on path is distorted on export to png

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All text and graphics look fine in ai but on export to create a png the text which has been typed on a path is distorted or the wrong size. I am not aware of changing any settings but the previous day I had been experementing with the new features in 3D and materials, in doing so and whilst using text I downloaded a materials file from the community settings.

Any ideas please?Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 17.07.44.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why you would get a filter effect on export but you might want to reset prefs although I have no idea how that's affecting things.

Failing that does it work ok when using outline text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It weird. I took and old doc and on export everything was fine. I then changed the text font and the problem resurfaced. I ended up just expanding the text to create an object and then all exports were ok.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines