• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The best software to create a product catalog.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm new to the community. I am looking for information to know what software is the best suited to be able to make a product catalog for my website.
I am interested that it could be a catalog of one page per product and that I could later export it in PDF and be able to upload it to the web [link removed by moderator

Would Adobe Illustrator be the best option?? Or is there any other app that can help me?

Thank you all very much for your time.

A cordial greeting. ^^
Team RitelloPanama

Traemos el mejor sistema de limpieza y purificación de aire. Ritello. El purificador de aire Ritello utiliza el agua para mejorar la calidad del aire, purificándolo, al igual que la propia madre naturaleza, todo un reto llevado a cabo.
Puedes visitarnos en: https://ritellopanama.com/
TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Yes, InDesign is a page layout program and is the best Adobe product to use to create a pdf catalog, there are also 3rd party catalog plug-ins available for InDesign (at an extra cost) that can help with information and price changes from a spreadsheet, although that's probably not necessary for you at this point. You might also look into web-based catalog solutions (e-commerce) as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is the tool for creating PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, InDesign is a page layout program and is the best Adobe product to use to create a pdf catalog, there are also 3rd party catalog plug-ins available for InDesign (at an extra cost) that can help with information and price changes from a spreadsheet, although that's probably not necessary for you at this point. You might also look into web-based catalog solutions (e-commerce) as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Thank you very much for the information. I am going to thoroughly review this software and work on it. Thank you very much for the information, I thought it was only for books.

I will also look for third-party applications, to see other possibilities. At the moment price changes are not necessary for the products, but it's great to know that!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP!

Traemos el mejor sistema de limpieza y purificación de aire. Ritello. El purificador de aire Ritello utiliza el agua para mejorar la calidad del aire, purificándolo, al igual que la propia madre naturaleza, todo un reto llevado a cabo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thank you very much for the information ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines