• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This feature is not available in your region - Text to Vector Graphic (beta) in Illustrator 28.0

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have updated Illustrator to the lasest version where it allows to use Generative fill to create graphics. But when I try to use it warning message appears saying "This feature is not available in your region". Which is  weird — I have no problems using the same function in Photoshop. 

I travel a lot, and billing region is not currently the same as my physical location. So which region causes a problem? And what is so wrong with my region? Why does Adobe descriminate its subscribears by region at all? We pay the same subscriptions and must be eligible to use full functionality of the software.

Any suggestions and solutions?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This public forum is 95% volunteers. We cannot answer your question. Please contact Customer Care. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alexander1959,

I understand your concern regarding the "Text to Vector Graphic (beta)" feature not being available in your region in Adobe Illustrator. This issue is not a result of discrimination but is related to regional restrictions.

The reason you're encountering this message is due to region-based restrictions imposed by Adobe's policy.  If you have China, Russia, and Belarus as your profile country or language, then this issue can occur.

I hope this information clarifies the situation.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is descrimination by Region. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines