This is the worst update ever!!! - dealing all apps!!!!!

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I updated all apps in the 2022 latest version, I all deleted apps. And re-install the previous version.

It has been such a rubbish update I have ever seen. 

The most of worst thing is if any app of Adobe is running, my laptop is getting Fkin hell slowwwwwwwww.

You guys programmers, shame on you!!!!!
It's such a waste of money.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are sorry that you have encountered problems with the latest updates. We will do our best to help you. Before updating all the software, did you delete the previous versions?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.
I've solved my issue finally.
I deleted previous apps, updated the latest software on my laptop. So all apps are better than before. thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are glad that your problem has been solved.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For future reference when instlaling maek sure you uncheck remove old versions. While  in the past this was hidden, Adobe has made a good decisoin in making this a pop-up, and I applaud them for correcting what was in the past.

MikeGondek_0-1635858211969.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

agreed 1000% - this is worst vesrion I've ever used.  I'm coming from all the way back version 3 of Illustrator.  I can't believe this rubbish is released.  pdf conversions are the worst.  The art files are convaluted.  I cant even have a decent file without this thing crashing and using up so much resources.  Please make a working version and not beta.  We pay such incredible amount money for Adobe to make great products.  I am ranting here because I cant get my daily work done without having to fix my work.  If this keeps up, I'm leaving and taking the rest of my team's Adobe accounts elsewhere.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines