Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent Background

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm unsure how to remove the white rectangles/spaces because they show up when I make the photo transparent or export it as a PNG. If anyone knows how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.Screenshot 2024-07-02 164626.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , How-to , Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View > Hide Transparency Grid

Unless they are real objects masquerading as a transparency grid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eden,

Based on a different interpretation, it seems that you have paths with white fill as part of the artwork, and that you need to remove those white fills (or paths).

Or, based on another different interpretation, you wish to have the white fills knock out the underlying parts of  the navy blue artwork, in which case you can Group those white paths and select them along with the navy blue parts and apply an Opacity Mask with Clip unticked and Invert Mask ticked (through the Transparency palette), which ought to make the Transparent Grid or any background show through.

If you can show a screenshot with the expanded Layer (Layers palette), it can help helpers.

"when I make the photo transparent or export it as a PNG"

I am afraid you need to export as PNG to keep the transparent parts, which will be turned white with JPEG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines