• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to add Illustrator.app in login-items on MacOS Ventura

Contributor ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious if anyone has this too. Illustrator and Photoshop refuse to be added in the login items to let them start at startup... The only app that is easily added is Adobe Indesign, Apple's own apps and some third party apps.

MacBook Pro M1 MacOS 13.2 (but same behaviour in 13 and 13.1)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @100pk have to be honest I haven't added these to my login items due to the issues I have in general with Ventura. I find it's best to let the system startup first then start my applications. We've discovered some lags with network connections from the OS/Finder that cause issues with auto starting Adobe applications - including the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. It will only allow me to add one Adobe program at a time. If I delete InDesign from the list, I can add Photoshop, but never both at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. Can only add one Adobe program to my login items. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kimc95136902,

I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with adding Adobe apps to your login items on macOS Ventura. It seems that others have encountered a similar issue. I understand that this can be frustrating.

I'll investigate this matter with our product team to see if there's a solution or any insights available. I appreciate your patience, and I will get back to you with more information as soon as I have an update.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or encounter further issues. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since Adobe Creative Cloud and other Items are running when macOS starts, it is best to delay the startup of applications for a while.
So please create a startup application like the following in Automator.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 14.56.16.png

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 15.02.17.png

Please adjust the Pause time appropriately.
Save this in a suitable location and register it in Login Items.

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines