• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to expand object

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally I'm able to dive deep into an object in the layers panel or at least expand it to be able to do so, but for some mysterious reason I've managed to create an object that I can't dissect at all. It's clearly vector as I can zoom into it infinitely without quality loss. I have no idea on how to get into the object to edit the vectors. As you can see, the layer has a weird dotted line underneath the name "<Rectangle>". Please help.

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 10.37.31.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

SOLVED IT!

The object had a clipping mask attatched to it... Simple as that. Removing the clipping mask made it possible for me to work with the object properly again.

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 10.46.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED IT!

The object had a clipping mask attatched to it... Simple as that. Removing the clipping mask made it possible for me to work with the object properly again.

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 10.46.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's an opacity mask. If you want to release it, look in the Transparency panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines