• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Preview In Illustrator 26.21

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS Monterey 12.3 with Illustrator 26.21 keep getting Can't finish previewing message which has stalled my work progress and am unable to get beyond the message " Can't finish previewing. Could not complete the requested operatio.

I scanned a sketch at 300 dpi  into a new Illustrator document. I locked the layer and created a new Layer to manually trace the sketch. I selected firstly the Blob Brush, then the Pencil and got the error message in both cases after just one stroke.  The visibility of the sketch vanished. 

It is so maddening with these Illustrator updates they are impossible to use. Does anyon know of a stable version that I can use.?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2022 May 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What size is the document? Is it a large canvas document?

Can you tell us the specifications of your machine?

How many other applications are open?

Does it also happen after rebooting the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marie-Philippa,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. This has been reported by multiple users in the past, and this generally happens with a particular object or layer in specific files. This can be resolved in most cases by switching to CPU mode using the shortcut cmd+e.

Let us know if it works for you.

Also, In addition to Monika's questions, would you mind sharing the download link to the file here or via DM with us?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines