Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use MOLESKINE PEN + plugin with Illustrator

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I bought a Moleskine Ellipse Pen + with his Adobe Notebook. I installed the extension "Moleskine+ for Adobe Illustrator" (Windows version) from Adobe Exchange in order to use the pen in Illustrator and create vectorial graphics and I tried to follow the instructions but now I can't use the extension! If I go in the main menu of Illustrator and select Window I can find "Pen + Connect [drawing:on]" but then I can't find the Search button to connect the extension and if I tap my Pen + on Illustrator Icon on my notebook in order to draw simultaneusly, nothing appears on the screen. Could you help me to use this extension on Illustrator? 

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Illustrator forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have also bought a Moleskine Ellipse Pen + with his Adobe Notebook. I installed the extension "Moleskine+ for Adobe Illustrator" (Mac version) from Adobe Exchange in order to use the pen in Illustrator.  I tried to follow the instructions but I can't find the extension "Moleskine Pen+' under the Window drop down! Could you help me to use this extension on Illustrator? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have same issue my versiion is 25.2.1

did you fix your issye?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update Illustrator?

There are some reports that extensions don't work in the latest version. I would recommend filing a bug report to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

And then try and downgrade the app.

If you didn't update Illustrator: did you already reboot the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hihi....
do u which version of illustrator would work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. There are two versions available (Windows/ MAC). Make sure you have installed the correct one as per your operating system.

moleskine plugin.png

Both of them are compatible with till 25.0. If you have a version above 25, please install version 25 from Creative Cloud. Steps are shared here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html).

moleskine plugin1.png

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community, 

I bought Moleskine Ellipse Pen + as well and I don't know how to install extension and need some help from you could youu please give me somew direction that I could use the pen and software 

Adobe Illustrator version is 25.2.1

Tank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I have Moleskine+ for Adobe Illustrator and I don't know how to connect it to my pen+ to Illustrator . is anybody can help me and direct me to the point or is there any video that can follow up step by step 

My App version is 25.2.1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I have a Moleskine+ and I don't know how to connect it to my pen+ to Illustrator. is anybody can help me and direct me to the point or is there any video that can follow up step by step ?

I'm try in Illustrator 25.2.1 and Illustrator 26, but the same error.

😞

-- LeoPS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to contact Moleskine about that issue. They are responsible for their product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Monika Gause 
The product is called Moleskine Adobe Creative Cloud Paper, with an Adobe logo on the cover. 
I thought Adobe could help me.

But I understood your suggestion.

-- LeoPS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines