Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted margin/indent

Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to put together a small menu for my restaurant and have little experience with Illustrator. When I format everything on the artboard, everything lines up just the way I'd like it, but when the menu prints, the list becomes indented and I can't figure out why.

http://http://imgur.com/a/MOrsWHere's what the problem looks like

The first image is what the artboard looks like before I print, the second is a scan of the printed menu.

I have set the document settings for both the artboard and the printer to Letter, so I'm not sure where the problem is. Part of me thinks that there is some sort of issue with the text box? I'm really at a loss. Thanks everyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version?

Which system?

Which printer?

How are the printing options set up?

Many printers can't print without a margin. So maybe it just reduces size to what it can print?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The links you provided of the way the artboard looks and the print looks are not working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines