Visibility issue with the scroll bar handles (sliders) in dark mode!

Engaged ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In dark mode, the handles / sliders on the scrollbar are very difficult, if not impossibel to spot, which inhibits my workflow considerably. Does anyone know of a workaround to make them more visible?

I did create a feature request to the Illustrator dev team to make the sliders more visible (add contrast, make slider lighter grey color or give us option for custom brightness in preferences), which you can support and upvote here! 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Hello Red Point,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that the legibility of the scroll bar handle in dark mode is less compared to other modes. However, there isn't any option to change the brightness for it individually at this time. I appreciate you creating a UserVoice for this problem and sharing the same. This way, you will keep getting updates related to this request.

For now, you may want to try changing the UI Scaling and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

T

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Red Point,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that the legibility of the scroll bar handle in dark mode is less compared to other modes. However, there isn't any option to change the brightness for it individually at this time. I appreciate you creating a UserVoice for this problem and sharing the same. This way, you will keep getting updates related to this request.

For now, you may want to try changing the UI Scaling and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions