• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos 4 cannot use ring zoom

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2011 Jul 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is a Wacom problem or a Adobe problem. But I'll just going to try anyway, before barking a wacom.

I seem to have a problem with the zoom ring. I can't zoom out, but zooming in and using other features on the tablet works fine.

The software I used is Indesign CS4 and Illustrator CS4 and Photoshop CS2. It does not work on any of the softwares, except for Photoshop (the zoom ring here works without problem)

Everything used to work before, but after the installation of both windows and adobe softwares... it stopped working.

Any suggestions where the glitch is?

//V

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man, it's work xD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been agonizing over this shit for the Last Week! And Finally i have Figured it out. I must say though that thismethod worked for me and is not garunteed to work for some/all of you with this same issue. I must also disclaim that i just discovered this momentary fix for this issue, and unfortunately I have not yet diagnosed this issue in its entirety. I also use a windows Computer not a Mac, If this is the fix for this issue then I am unsure of  how it translates into the Mac universe. I use Adobe Flash, Macromedia and I recently herd about the New Adobe Program for animation. I was so hyped that i had to download it. After Downloading the trial for a afew days, I grew Bored of it or i more-so realized i didnt have the money to Purchase it so i uninstalled it and the moment i came back to MAcromedia i started having this issue.

Now I am Happy to Say that this issue is not a tablet but more-so a programing issue. It sounds complicated by in acctuality it is extremely simple. So I did what most of you did like 10 times reinstalling drivers i even uninstalled programs that were installed recently After the problem Surfaced. After a week of raging and crying thinking my animation carreer was over because im broke as phoque i discovered a FIX! and that fix is............................................."Shift" ..........After giving up on drivers i decided to mess around a bit in the program. Conviniently I held my finger over the shift button on my tablet, Held it down and tried to scroll. IT WORKED! Try it to see if you have the same issue if it is not fixed yet.Just hold shift as you try to zoom with the Touch wheel hopefully i helped someone not be as pissed off as i was. Penis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the exact same issue however I found a solution that worked for me on my windows laptop. First, click on 'Edit', 'Preferences' and then 'General' (alternatively you can press Ctrl+K). Once in the preferences page tick the box next to 'Zoom with scroll wheel" and then OK.

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines