• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We are experiencing high demand. please wait and retry your prompt soon Text to vector graphic beta

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna try ''generative ai'' but its not working as I expected. Why are you tring to deceive people? High demand!?!? HAH!

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Hi All,

We are sorry for this experience. We have already escalated the issue to the product team. This error could happen due to multiple reasons. The product team has requested to collect the performance log to further investigate. Here are the steps:

• Close Adobe Illustrator > Launch Command Prompt > Paste the following command and hit Enter set AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 && "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2024\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe"
    On Mac, launch the app from the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently MAX is running. The AI is marketed all around. What do you think, people are doing currently? Exactly: throwing prompts at the AI. So high demand maybe is an understatement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello esra32869063ixrx,

I apologize for any inconvenience you're experiencing with the "generative AI" feature. As Monika said, it appears that this high demand could be due to a surge in users trying out the feature, especially during events like MAX.

To better assist you, could you please provide some additional details:

• Is this issue occurring frequently, or is it intermittent in your experience?

• Can you share your system details (generation, make & model), such as your CPU, GPU, and the version of the operating system you're using? This information will help us understand if there might be any specific system-related factors contributing to the problem.

With this information, we can look into the issue more thoroughly and determine if there's anything specific affecting your use of the feature.

Thank you for your patience, and I'm here to help you with any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the 7-day trial for Illustrator and have been getting the same error message for over 15 hours. Nice trial, makes me want to buy it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the 7-day trial for Illustrator and have been getting the same error message for over 15 hours. Nice trial, makes me want to buy it!

By @Constantin32909828lc5z

This has just been announced. All Illustrator users are just trying it out. This was to be expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Constantin32909828lc5z,

I understand that you're experiencing issues with the Text to Vector Graphic (Beta) feature during your 7-day trial of Illustrator. The error message you're seeing is likely due to high demand for this new feature, especially since it was just announced. Many users are currently trying it out, which may be causing some temporary issues.

As suggested in the error message, it's a good idea to wait and try again later. High demand for new features can cause temporary service interruptions, and this issue might be resolved as the load on Adobe's servers decreases. However, if you are not able to use it all, would you mind sharing a few details like:

• Is this specific to a prompt or a selection?
  • Does this happen every time, or are you able to use it after a while with the same prompt & selection?

Remember, after the MAX event, when new features are unveiled, Adobe's servers can be particularly busy as users test new features and software. This demand often subsides after the initial excitement, leading to smoother performance.

I hope you have a positive experience with Illustrator once the initial demand stabilizes. If you have any more questions or encounter further issues, feel free to ask for assistance.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I've tried several times over the past week at different times of day, and have gotten this error every time.  I'm using a Lenovo P53 Windows 11 laptop.  I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Ilustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anshul_Saini how are we supposed to try it with a 7-day trial if it does not work for 7 days? Do we get an

extension trial until 2024 when this thing decides to work?

Also if we have to buy your service on a monthly basis, will we still experience the same issue? And if so, can we get our money back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your frustration with this issue, and I apologize for the inconvenience, @Christopher J28873203jm4o @Constantin32909828lc5z . You're right; the 7-day trial should allow you to fully explore Illustrator during the entire trial period without issues like this.

The persistent error you're experiencing is indeed unexpected. To investigate and address this problem, I will log a ticket directly with the product team for further analysis.

To assist with the investigation, it would be helpful if you could provide the following information:

• Your system specifications: Please share details about your CPU, RAM, GPU, and your computer's manufacturer and model.

• Specifics of the issue:

• Is this error tied to a particular prompt or selection?
    • Does this issue occur every time you attempt to use the feature, or are you able to use it after a period of time with the same prompt or selection?
  • Have you tried using different internet connections or different machines to see if the issue persists?

Please rest assured that your feedback will be invaluable in helping to resolve this problem. Once I get this information, I will work with the product team to investigate the issue further and seek a solution.

Also, it would be really helpful if you could share a screen recording demonstrating the issue.

Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the full version (not a trial) of Illustrator/Creative Cloud.  Yes, this issue occurs every time I try to use the feature.  See attached screen recording.  I've tried differnet connections, but don't have access to Illustrator on another machine.

SPECS:

Lenovo P53 Laptop

Windows 11

Intel Core i7

64GB RAM

nVidia Quadro RTX 5000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, @Christopher J28873203jm4o, for sharing the details and screen recording. I really appreciate the quick turnaround. I have shared all the details with the product & engineering team. I will keep you updated on any developments or contact you if the team needs more info.

Thanks again!

Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I have learned that our IT department has disabled our Generative Fill features.  Perhaps the error wording in Illustrator can be updated to be more like Photoshop, which explains this more clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Christopher J28873203jm4o, thank you for the update and the information regarding the disabled Generative Fill features. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion caused by the error wording in Illustrator.

I understand your suggestion for clearer error messages similar to Photoshop. Your feedback is valuable, and I'll be sure to relay this to the team for consideration. If you have any more insights or encounter any further issues, please feel free to reach out. Your input helps us improve the user experience.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this too, on AI, I have the 30$/month plan, and irrelevant but I have the element apps as well. Yesterday, I had no problems before I started genning up gobs of icon iterations. Then after about 2 hours, I got that lovely red dialog box. Cooloff period I thought. Log in today just now, I get the same dialog everyone else is getting. Photoshop seems to be ok. 

This "feels" like shadowthrottling, or a black box test of what happens when you exceed your 1000 credits a month plan > Jan 1, 2024. I'd expect such "heavy" loads to nuke the service outright, not leave it in limp home mode for non enterprise users. ❤️ 

EDIT: While Im writing this, Adobe Sensei decided it didn't want ot get exposed - AI t2v is functional again. Still hitting post, b/c this needs some eyes on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same experince today.  I generated about 15 graphics, and have now been getting the error for days.   Is adobe applying a limit as to how many graphics a user can generate?  If so, when does the limit reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its 2024 and it still does not work, even tried at 2 am. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to try the new generative fill options but every time it shows a high-demand error. At this time, I have tried it every hour of the day and it still has the same issue.

Please somebody help if someone has already experienced this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe your issue is addressed in the FAQ?

https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/faq.html#about-firefly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-10-26 185023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this your personal account or a company account?

This error can also show up, when an administrator has restricted access to the function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use this AI function in Illustrator anymore. First it worked and now I get the same error for over a week: We are experiencing high demand. Please wait and retry your prompt soon. It's a company account but my colleagues are able to use the AI generated function (beta) without a problem? What can we do to make it work again? I work on a HP laptop, windows 11. I uninstalled Illustrator and installed it again but nothing works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2024 Oct 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot contact the admin, don't know who that is and I asked about this and they didn't turn this function off? Adobe why don't you fix this and why was this turned off without anyone saying anything? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2024 Oct 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Titan_1912,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this help article (https://adobe.ly/4dsInBx) to contact your admin to see if it helps?

Additionally, please share the performance logs so we can investigate this further with the product team. Here are the steps:

• Close Adobe Illustrator > Launch Command Prompt > Paste the following command and hit Enter set AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 && "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2024\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe"
    On Mac, launch the app from the Terminal app: AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 "/Applications/Adobe Illustrator 2024/Adobe Illustrator.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Illustrator"
  • Launch Illustrator and start using Text to Vector, and the logs then shall be accessible at
    Windows: %appdata%\Adobe\Logs\Adobe Illustrator\28.0\Adobe Illustrator\AIPerformance.log
    Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/Adobe Illustrator/28.0/Adobe Illustrator/AIPerformance.log
  • Upload this AIPerformance.log file to Google Drive/Dropbox and share a public download link here so that we can share it with the product team.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards a solution.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for this experience. We have already escalated the issue to the product team. This error could happen due to multiple reasons. The product team has requested to collect the performance log to further investigate. Here are the steps:

• Close Adobe Illustrator > Launch Command Prompt > Paste the following command and hit Enter set AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 && "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 2024\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe"
    On Mac, launch the app from the Terminal app: AI_ENABLE_LOGS=1 "/Applications/Adobe Illustrator 2024/Adobe Illustrator.app/Contents/MacOS/Adobe Illustrator"
  • Launch Illustrator and start using Text to Vector, and the logs then shall be accessible at
    Windows: %appdata%\Adobe\Logs\Adobe Illustrator\28.0\Adobe Illustrator\AIPerformance.log
    Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/Adobe Illustrator/28.0/Adobe Illustrator/AIPerformance.log
  • Upload this AIPerformance.log file to Google Drive/Dropbox and share a public download link here so that we can share it with the product team.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards a solution.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Text to Vector doesn't work at all in the full version.
Just an error about high volume. Its never generated anything for me on my:

MacBOokPro M1

16 memory

Venture 13.5.1

Illustrator 28.0 

I paid for this software to try this. Looks like you've had a pretty botched beta launch. If its not working don't promote it or expect people to pay for it.

I tried something simple like "polar bear"

It does nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines