• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I export I get a transparent line at the top of the File

New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I have read many other posts on this subject and have tried everything to fix this issue. I can't seem to fix this. Simply put if I try to export as a PNG I keep getting a trasparnent line added to the top of the file. I to get a line on the lef side of the file unless I size up and extend past the art board. How to do I fix this? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D_BbO05R_v9qpIlLR3-O7aW8-6tSbcXV/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to export an image, it is usefull to set your units to pixels.

That way you can see that your image is 832,7958 px wide and 1302,9924 px height.

Fractional pixels don't exist so your image will become 833 x 1303 when exported at 72 ppi, Illustrator will round the fractional values.

To complicate matters, your Artboard dimensions also have fractional values: 828,3266 px x 1296 px and the upper left corner is not aligned to the pixelgrid, which also can create additional pixels.

Probably the easiest thing you can do is crop the additional pixels in Photoshop.

Alernatively, make your artboard 832 x 1302, set the upper left corner to 0/0, position the upper left of you image to the upper left corner and export at 288 ppi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I zoom in on your image in Illustrator, there is already a white single pixel line on the left...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry for such a late reply. I am still having the same issue and I cant figure it out at all. Even if there is a white single pizel line that has nothing to do with the extra transparent portion of the file that Illustrator keeps adding. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Roman26439912mnjs

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still unresolved. I agree with the suggestions shared by Ton. If you haven't tried those yet, please do so. If you have already tried them, could you please share a few screenshots of the document settings, export settings, and properties of the exported file?

We're here to help, and this additional information will assist us in providing better support.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set the Ruler unit to pixels and to Artboard rulers.

Double click theintersection point of the rulers to set the 0/0 point to the upper left.

Delete the fractional value and make the artboard width 828 px

Export as png and check the Use Artboards option.

That should give a result without additional pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines