Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace not appearing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

since a couple of update of Illustrator (and also the update of MacOs to Ventura) it happens a lot that the interface of Illustrator, I mean all the workspace, won't load an only the canvas is appearing. If I hit tab to make it appears it only show the upper toolbar. I need to restart the app to make the interface visibile again. I've tried to reinstall deleteing all the prefs but nothing changed...

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already reset the Illustrator preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @white_libra,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by Monika helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Close all Adobe applications
  • Rename the UXP folder to UXP.old under Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP
  • Relaunch Illustrator

If the issue persists, kindly share some more information, like the exact version of the OS and Illustrator installed on your computer, and a few screenshots so that we can investigate this further.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, will try for a couple of days as also Photoshop started doing this weird behaviour

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually tried to delete the prefs,delete the prefs from inside the app, delete the UXP folder as asked but still happen a lot. It happens usually when not already opened and I'm trying to open a file directly. After that I need to quit and reopen to see the panels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so nothing else I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try and contact Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @white_libra,

Thanks for confirming that. Would you mind sharing a screen recording of the problem by following the steps shared in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines