• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

zoom tool suddenly not working as expected

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if I marquee around a selection, it magnifies the TOP of the page---off the art board. And if I hit the DEmagnify---it goes to somewhere else OFF the art board. Animated zoom is off, and I even tried turning off Zoom to Selection. My other computer seems to be fine. What is wrong here??

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Hello @debsmith,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try resetting Illustrator's preferences by following the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) and sharing your observations.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with the defaults. You may take a backup of these settings from the location mentioned in the article.

Also, kindly

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @debsmith,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try resetting Illustrator's preferences by following the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) and sharing your observations.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with the defaults. You may take a backup of these settings from the location mentioned in the article.

Also, kindly check if the Display Resolution and Scaling settings are set to the defaults, relaunch Illustrator, and check if it helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines