About Adobe Illustrator subscription or piracy version!

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Bangladeshi and use Adobe Illustrator, but I am not a professional designer, my question will be a little long but it is very important to me, I hope you will give me the answer with your valuable time,

Since I am a Muslim, I listen to Islamic lectures all the time. I learned a few days ago that software companies offer subscriptions, which are completely forbidden to use without a subscription.

To my surprise, I earn less than 30 a month from Adobe Illustrator to support my family, but the subscription fee to Adobe Illustrator is 19, which I can't afford.

So is there a way for Adobe Illustrator to pay Adobe Illustrator 20% of what I earn, or to use Adobe Illustrator in any other halal way at a low cost?

Thank you so much for reading the question with your precious time, I hope you will give me the answer, Creator blesses you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First of all: this forum is mostly users helping other users, so it could be that you don't get an answer from Adobe staff.

I can understand that you are deeply concerned. Unfortunately the possiblities are limited. There are reduced rates for students https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html and there are reduced rates for non-profit organisations https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/non-profit.html . I don't know your situation and I won't be able to tell you if you can apply for one of these.

Since you are not a professional designer and maybe you are not following a career path that leads to being one: you could try out alternative software. There is even open source software available which is completely free.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines